The purpose is to identify the importance of oil & gas reserves, and resources, their definitions, and impact. The course expresses the metaphor of hydrocarbon extraction, with a profile view of an oil machine pumping through different types of soil layers to the reservoir. It includes a gamified design, vertical navigation, as well as engaging and simple interactions.
- Incident Investigation Basic Course - Ecopetrol
- Course: Atmosphere Monitoring - Ecopetrol
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity
- IBRACO - Instituto de Cultura Brasil Colômbia
- The ABC of Oil & Gas Reserves and Resources
- Promerica Bank - El salvador
- La Libertad Park Foundation
- Work Control
- Ministry of the Environment-UNDP Ecuador: SNAP Ecuador
- FONTUR National Tourism Fund
- Strengthening the Local Response to Cases of Human Trafficking.
- 2016 Build T - Mexico
- 2014 Superior District ICT Council - GENERAL SECRETARIAT
- Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
- 2013 Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences